With a new year upon us, and businesses looking to recruit new staff to deal with growing demand, website Glassdoor has compiled a list of the top 20 oddball questions that interviewees have been asked while on an interview. While we are sure each of you has your own ‘oddball’ questions, some of these are quite hilarious.
- “How lucky are you and why?” Asked at Airbnb.
- “If you were a pizza deliveryman how would you benefit from scissors?” Asked at Apple.
- “If you were a box of cereal, what would you be and why?” Asked at Bed Bath & Beyond.
- “Do you believe in Big Foot?” Asked at Norwegian Cruise Line.
- “Why is a tennis ball fuzzy?” Asked at Xerox.
- “What is your least favorite thing about humanity?” Asked at ZocDoc.
- “How honest are you?” Asked at Allied Telesis.
- “How many square feet of pizza is eaten in the US each year?” Asked at Goldman Sachs.
- “You’re a new addition to the crayon box, what color would you be and why?” Asked at Urban Outfitters.
- “If there was a movie produced about your life, who would play you, and why?” Asked at SinglePlatform.
- “What’s the colour of money???….” Asked at American Heart Association.
- “What was the last gift you gave someone?” Asked at Gallup.
- “What is the funniest thing that has happened to you recently?” Asked at Applebee’s.
- “How many snow shovels sold in the US last year?” Asked at TASER.
- “Describe to me the process and benefits of wearing a seatbelt.” Asked at Active Network.
Please note: This article is a commentary on general principles and should not be interpreted as advice for your specific situation.
Image courtesy of Stockimages at FreeDigitalPhotos.net