After our first very successful event of the year held in January, we are now well into 2017 and preparing to welcome our Landlords to our next FREE forum on Wednesday 29th March between 6pm and 8pm at The Parkway Hotel and Spa.
We are continuing to provide a broad range of speakers who can shed a light on important matters which might help you make up your minds as to your future as a property investor. As always, our invitation goes out to all who may be interested so if you know someone who is a landlord or thinking about becoming a landlord, please do pass this invitation on to them – we are always happy to welcome new guests.
Leanne Flanagan, Tax Senior with Green & Co Accountants will be talking about:
- The final March Budget taking place on 8 March and how the changes announced will affect you as landlords.
Damian Lines, Head of Wills, Trusts and Probate with Rubin Lewis O’Brien Solicitors will be speaking about:
- All aspects of Estate Planning as part of the important area of Preparing for the Future.
Stephanie Taylor of HMO Heaven will be covering:
- Her insider secrets on HMOs. Is now the right time to invest?
- The 5 easy steps to massively increase the rental income on your buy-to-let properties.
- Real life case studies demonstrating how you can double your rental income.
- How to enjoy fantastic property cashflow in Newport without any hassle.
For any enquiries about this event, please contact Katie Williams at Green & Co on 01633 871122, Email: email@example.com.