We would like to invite you to join us at our final Gwent Landlord Forum of the 2017/18 season taking place on Tuesday 29 May between 6pm and 8pm at the Parkway Hotel in Cwmbran.
As always, our invitation goes out to all who may be interested in attending this FREE event. So if you know someone who is a landlord or thinking about becoming a landlord, please do pass this invitation on to them – we are always happy to welcome new guests.
Joe Lane, Specialist Mortgage Broker for GPS Financial will be covering the following:
- Refinancing to a limited company (Small property values/mortgages, Early Repayment Charges, portfolio landlords)
- Personally owned portfolio landlord remortgages
- Lenders requirements on HMO transactions
- Stress testing
- The 6 month rule
- Commercial valuations (HMO property)
- Bridging Finance and Auction purchases
- The PRA changes (September 2017) & what that means for portfolio landlords (4> mortgaged properties)
Damian Lines, Partner and Head of the Wills, Trusts and Probate team at Rubin Lewis O’Brien will be covering the following:
- With an increase in those suffering sadly from illnesses like dementia it is becoming more and more important to put plans in place to avoid some of the more traumatic alternatives when the unexpected happens. Damian will give you a whistle stop tour of what options you have to deal with these possible scenarios.