Due to the fast moving nature of the coronavirus support, we are continually updating our guide to include more information on the common questions being asked.
Topics covered include:
- Business Support
- Self-employment Income Support Scheme
- Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme
- Bounce Back Loan Scheme
- Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme
- Small Business Grant Funding
- Companies House Filing Extention
- Business Rates Holiday
- Support for Welsh dairy farmers
- VAT Payment Delay
- Economic Resilience Fund (Wales)
- Other business support
- Self-assessment tax payment window extended
- Welfare Support Package
- The Development Bank of Wales
- Loan Repayment
- Coronavirus Business Support Finder
- Employers Duty of Care
- Working From Home
- Sickness Policy
- Sickness pay if someone has to go into self-isolation
- What if an employee is not sick but the employer tells them not to come into work
- What if an employee does not want to go to work?
- What if someone becomes unwell at work?
- What if someone with COVID-19 comes into work?
- What if an employee is unwell at home but hasn’t been tested?
- What if I’m self-employed and I have to self-isolate?
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Lay-offs and short-time working
- Asking employees to use holiday
- Mortgage holidays
- Landlords and tenants
- What happens if I need to close my business?
- Useful contact information
We have been asked to provide the government with specific challenges being faced by businesses in the current circumstances.
If you have any areas of concern, please inform us by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and we can action the information accordingly.
We can assure you that we will keep your personal details confidential.
Due to the fast moving nature of the virus, please check that nothing has changed since publication.