If you are applying for 30 or more job placements, you can apply directly using the steps below.
You will need:
- Your Companies House reference number or Charity Commission number
- Your address and contact details
- details of the job placements and their location
- supporting information to show that the job placements are new jobs and meet the Kickstart Scheme criteria
- information about the support the organisation can give to develop employability skills of young people
Make your application here – https://www.apply-kickstart-grant-employer.service.gov.uk/questions/are-you-an-employer.
If you have any questions regarding the support available, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Please note: This article is a commentary on general principles and should not be interpreted as advice for your specific situation