Green and Co are a forward thinking and proactive, Chartered Certified Accountancy Practice, with a diverse range of successful clients and an excellent team environment and having recently been awarded and Investors In People Gold Award. We are now seeking a Trainee to join our accounting team
The successful applicant will be provided with full funding for their studies along with expenses for any books and material required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone wanting a career in accountancy, as the business has an excellent reputation for training and development of all their staff, in a friendly and warm environment.
You will be working alongside the Accounts Manager and 7 other trainee and qualified accounts staff. The duties will be varied and will include:
- Bank reconciliations from books of prime entry
- Working on the Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Using Sage, full training will be given
- Using Excel on a daily basis to update spread sheets and databases
- Answering queries from clients, verbally and written, on a daily basis
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- Having achieved an A level standard of education
- Having achieved or be studying towards an AAT Level 2 qualification
- A committed attitude to a career in accountancy and a desire to continue studying to achieve ACCA accreditation
- Willingness to learn new skills and systems
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible attitude to your work
This is a an opportunity to work within a business that offers a friendly and professional environment, whilst having full study support.
Click here to apply.
Please note: This article is a commentary on general principles and should not be interpreted as advice for your specific situation.