Digital Revolution Or Administration Nightmare?

Businesses will not be expected to complete quarterly tax returns from 2020, it has been revealed. Further to HMRC’s digital revolution and several announcements in the Chancellor’s budget, it was thought that all businesses would need to send quarterly tax returns. However HMRC director general Ruth Owen has emphasised that companies will only need to … Continue reading Digital Revolution Or Administration Nightmare?

Nick Park analyses the Budget on BBC Radio Wales To find out what other announcements were made in  the Chancellor's Budget, read our Budget Summary.

Working From Home

If you can cope with the relative social isolation and are not easily distracted by domestic issues, home-working offers a practical solution where it is not possible to carry out your duties at a business premises.   Working hours are flexible and can be fitted around family or other personal obligations, as well  saving on costs … Continue reading Working From Home